So while it may seem like the new kid on the block, Derby comes with nearly ten years of development behind it. 所以虽然看起来像是新事物,但是Derby背后已经开发了几乎十年了。
TestNG-Abbot may be the new kid on the testing block, but it inherits some very useful features from its progenitors. TestNG-Abbot可能是测试工具中的新生儿,但它从其前辈那里继承了一些非常有用的特性。
See where they put the new kid? 那新来的就住那里?
There's a new kid in town. 镇上又来了个新小子。
It is never too late to make another impression, whether it's for meeting the new kid on the block, your new boss, or even an important political figure. 留下另一个印象绝不会太迟,不论是结识附近的新孩子、新老板、还是一个重要的政治人物。
Would you give this to the new kid for me? Barclay. 将这个带给新来的巴克利。
But I was the new kid, and my supervisor wouldn't let me do it. 但那时我是新人,他们不让我插手。
Just another new kid in town. 另一个新小子。
And-and I gotta buy a new kid. 而我则要买一个新孩子。
"I was always the new kid on the block," he recalls. “在街区上我总是那个新面孔的小孩,”他回忆道。
In all of my tours of duty as the "new kid", more than anything else, I was continuously surprised at who the popular crowd was at each school I attended. 在所有不得不作的旅行中,我上过的一所又一所学校里的受欢迎群体总是让我这个“新生”感到无比惊讶。
Sometimes it isn't easy being a new kid at school, but I had a wonderful time on Saturday night. 有时,学校里的一个新生并不容易,但是我在星期六晚上过得愉快。
Philip was the new kid. 菲利普是新同学。
And he's just the young, new kid on the block. 他还年轻,还是新小孩。
Well, this new kid at our school. 好吧,我们学校的一个新来的。
It is easy to be a new kid at school. 在学校做一个新生是很容易的事。
New Kid in Town really does spell out your experience and Life in the Fast Lane is also not just your dream. 《镇上新丁》,也许正是你打拼的体会;《生命飞奔》,又何尝不是你的梦想。
Sometimes it's not easy being the new kid at school. 有时候作为学校的新生不容易。
Tell the new kid it's OK to laugh about the passengers. 有没有告诉那些新来的小子们不要去取笑乘客?
Hence it is the new kid on that block, a tough place to be in a world where Google is as much the neighborhood bully as Microsoft is in PC software. 所以微软就变成这个残酷市场的小朋友了,在这里,谷歌可以为所欲为&就像微软在PC软件市场的横行霸道一样。
The new kid on the radio block is ultrawideband, also known as UWB or digital pulse wireless. 这个无线电领域中的新东西就是超宽带,也称UWB或数字脉冲无线。
To foist out-of-date school books on to a new kid. 迫使孩子看过时的课本。
Johnny comes lately, the new kid in town. 强尼,镇上来的新小子。
I'm gonna be the new kid. it's the worst thing ever. 我会变成一个新来的,这简直太糟糕了。
Where you been lately? There's a new kid in town. 你最近去了哪里?镇上又来了个新小子。
The other kids have already been together and you're the new kid coming in. 其他人都已经在那里很久了而你是新来的。
So perhaps the smaller pterodactyls had disappeared because the new kid in town, birds, were out-competing them. 所以也许稍小的翼龙消逝是因为鸟这种新生物在生存竞争中战胜了它们。
I will not bury the new kid. 我再也不掩埋新学生了。
I was always the new kid on the block, so I had to learn to break into established groups. 我当初总是家属院中的新面孔,所以必须学会如何融入那些已经确立的圈子。